Price: Available on request
- Dispenser box with roll of 1,000
- Cotton weight 200 g/sq m
- Solvent-free adhesive
- Silicone-impregnated paper
- Paper backing 120 x 60 mm
- Available with or without perforations
- Reverse side inscribable
The perforated cotton pieces can be torn off from the backing paper at the perforations (70 g/sq m).
Non-perforated wiping tests can be cut out with scissors or punched out. Alternatively, the rolls can be detached with a pair of tweezers.
The wiping tests are delivered as a roll of 1,000 in a dispenser box. Individual wiping tests are divided with perforations so that they can be separated.
The adhesive is environmentally friendly and solvent-free
The backing label is separated from the dispensing roll at a perforation
- Do not use wiping tests with solvent, as the adhesive will come off
- After using the wiping test, the label is folded in the middle in such a way that the cotton pieces lie protected between both halves of the label
- One side of the label is inscribable (with specifications such as number of wiping test, date, time and place of wiping test)
The wiping tests are chlorine-free and can be disposed by burning without any special provisions. The disposal method will depend exclusively on the degree to which the tests are contaminated during use.