The RAS Asbestos airline breathing apparatus set is a positive pressure airline set that provides the highest levels of breathing protection. The tempest demand valve provides a positive pressure inside the face mask which leads to the mask having an assigned protection factor of 2000 meaning the apparatus is ideal for use in areas of high contaminant challenge.
- The new and unique wipe clean webbing provides a bandolier style harness that has a smooth surface which reduces the trapping of contaminants and leads to improved decontamination of the set after use.
- The inline particulate filter ensures that any particulate contaminant that may be present when the product is connected to the airline are removed from the breathing circuit.
- The facemask is also fitted with a negative pressure filter to allow entry and egress to the working area where the challenge will be lower without the necessity to be connected to an airline.
- Assigned protection factor of 2000
- Highest level of breathing protection
- The RAS asbestos is also available in a new Kit form whereby the customer can purchase one item that contains the apparatus, the facemask and a P3 filter. This is presented in a black hard carry case that ensures the kit stays together and protects it when in storage and transport.
- Can also be fitted with Promask RAS mask.
Approved and CE marked to EN14593-1