Already proven in several industrial applications, Promask utilises a T-profile face seal design, which provides a highly efficient seal with minimal pressure on the face. Computer designed air path
channels provide exceptionally low airflow resistance, reducing fatigue even for long periods of use. Promask incorporates a wide panoramic visor to maximise the field of vision and a front mounted speech diaphragm for easy communication with colleagues. The clear inner mask increases wearer acceptability and presents a user-friendly appearance to others. Promask is available in Procomp®, a durable halo-butyl elastomer, or ultra-soft silicone and is produced in a choice of two sizes to ensure suitability for a wide range of users.
- The respirator features a unique, contoured T-profile sealing edge for superior fit, while a sweat port in the chin pocket provides added comfort during extended periods of wear.
- The special inner mask reduces CO2-content (< 0.5%) within the mask to a minimum, thereby decreasing user fatigue.
- The design prevents the visor from misting by directing the airflow across the visor.
- The positioning of the filter reduces the likelihood of neck strain and permits good downward visibility.
- The halo-butyl compound of the Promask black provides unmatched resistance to chemicals, ozone ageing, and to daily wear and tear.
- All valves are made from flexible, long-life silicone.
- Highly efficient speech diaphragm provides clear communication, thereby enhancing safety.
- Can be used with the full range of Pro2000 filters (40 mm thread).
- The Promask can be used with the Proflow Powered Air Purifying Respirator.
- Available in two sizes.