Proflow SC 160 ASB
Price: Available on request
Proflow SC 160 ASB incorporates a blower unit supplying filtered air to the facepiece through a breathing hose; a NiMH battery is encased in the polyurethane casing. The blower unit contains a DC motor powered radial fan; a microprocessor calculates the power required to maintain the set flow rate and automatically adjusts the air supply. If the flow rate falls below the minimum 160 l/min, an audible warning sounds.
- Electronically maintains steady 160 l/min airflow, no pre-use flow check required.
- Continuous display of battery status and filter blockage; audible alarm for low battery and filter clogging.
- Typical 5 – 8 hours use from a single charge.
- Ni-MH high power battery with fast recharge (6h).
- Shower-proof construction and PVC-belt for decontamination.
- Can also be fitted to a harness when working for long periods.
- Approved with:- Promask and Vision 2, RFF4000.
- Also approved with particulate and Combination Filters from P3 to ABEKP3.
- Also available with PVC cover.
- High water ingress protection for cleaning when decontamination plugs are fitted.
- The operation data can be read at a service center by a computer programme.
EN 12941/2:1998 A2 + 2008.