Phantom Vision is a power assisted respirator with a high performance brushless motor and fan unit
inside a Vision full facemask. An external connection on the mask provides power to the motor via spring
contacts and a cable to a rechargeable lithium-ion battery mounted on a waist belt. A single approved
particle filter is fitted directly to the facepiece.
- New high performance brushless motor provides reliable full- shift operation and a long service life.
- Through life maintenance costs are minimised by high levels of water ingress protection, protected power contacts and custom electronic motor controls.
- 160 litres per minute airflow, for a minimum of 8 hours, from each re-charge.
- Available in three sizes to suit the widest range of users.
- Can continue operating while the wearer uses a decontamination shower.
- All major parts are modular for rapid replacement.
- Mask, battery and motor all have individual serial numbers.
- Rotary connection and newly designed side switch allows the power cable to be freely directed to suit the wearer and allows the product to be easily switched on and off.
- The inner half mask is moulded in anti-dermatitic TPE. It ensures a directional air flow to prevent misting of the visor and to maintain low carbon dioxide levels. The matt finish prevents reflective glare on the inside of the visor.
- Uses the PF251/2 PSL Filter
- Electronically maintains flow rate, no need for flow meters
- Winner of the 2018 Innovation Award at the UK Contamination Show
EN 12942:1998 A2 + 2008.