The Modul + air is a compact, easy to use airline trol¬ley system designed to provide portable clean air in restricted access areas.
- Versatile and robust, it consists of a lightweight stain¬less steel hose reel unit and cylinder frame that can be used independently or together. The frame is designed to carry a pair or of cylinders and, where required, an additional frame can be vertically stacked to allow connection of up to four cylinders. This, in conjunc¬tion with proven 300 bar high performance pneumat¬ics delivering up to 1000 litres of breathing air per minute, permits two or four people (depending on system) to work at the same time.
- Long duration operation is made simple through adjustable cylinder bands and high pressure cylinder connectors to accommodate a variety of cylinder sizes at both 200 and 300 bar. Non-return bleed valves fit¬ted to the cylinder connectors enable cylinders to be replaced independently for continuous operation.
- Robust and reliable, stainless steel construction
- 2 or 4 man operation
- 2 or 4 cylinder capability
- High performance pneumatics
- Can be used with up to 105 metres of hose