Atlas light non-ventilated Coverall
- The suit consists of polypropylene with breathable laminate.
- The suit has a back side zipper that is hidden by a flap.
- The suit is designed to be worn with a breathing mask.
- The material for the face cut-out was specially chosen to seal the mask without the need for taping. The gloves are anatomical, made of nitrile and tight fitting.
- The suit is designed to be worn once and cannot be washed.
- The fabric is breathable and very light, adding to the wearing comfort.
- The suit should be worn with overshoes to avoid damage to the integrated sock liner.
- The suit is only available in yellow.
- It is not washable, yet offers maximum wearing comfort and is designed for working with spraying water.
The suit must be used in connection with a breathing mask. The varieties Auer S3 and Dräger Panorama Nova are recommended here. We recommend using this suit with our UniTech safety shoes Safe2Walk, our Punta overshoes, cotton gloves and Cotton Dry underwear. The suit can be worn directly over Cotton Comfort coveralls.