Atlas light non-ventilated Coverall
- The suit consists of polypropylene with breathable laminate. The suit has a back side zipper that is hidden by a flap.
- The suit is designed to be worn with a breathing mask. The material for the face cut-out was specially chosen to seal the mask without the need for taping. The gloves are anatomical, made of nitrile and tight fitting.
- The suit is designed to be worn once and cannot be washed. The fabric is breathable and very light, adding to the wearing comfort.
- The suit should be worn with overshoes to avoid damage to the integrated sock liner.
- The suit is only available in yellow. It is not washable, yet offers maximum wearing comfort and is designed for working with spraying water.